Never mind! Played 8 games queueing with Unnie (and eventually Justin, Chong, and Justin’s friend) today, and we won 7/8 of them! ^^ Early game was kinda rough every game, especially for me (I always have a sketchy early game as Lulu), but after I hit level 6 and grabbed my ult, it always got a lot better.
I think the one loss was from when Unnie and I had to double support bot as Lulu & Alistar because the Ahri we thought was going to lane bot went top instead, and we got underleveled and trampled very quickly. It’s alright though, because we won all the other games, however bad it looked for us initially. >_<
I had to support some really derpy folks (i.e. an Ashe who couldn’t afford to be as aggressive as she was trying to be early game, a Caitlyn who was out of position 1v4 and who blamed me for not covering her and letting her die when I was trying to give the rest of our NON-DERPY, IN-POSITION team the best chance to take out the enemy team, a Malphite who was trying waaay too hard to kill an Ashe/Soraka (DAT SUSTAIN!!!!!!) lane), and we’d still win to surrenders. ^_^ Even though half the game I’d be going “nooooo!!!!! Why?!?!!??!?!” in my head. xD
- The first game was way too easy. We were like, “Why is the enemy team so bad LOLOL?!??!” It was just a really easy win and encouraged us to keep going. :D I think this was the game where the enemy bot laners were targeting me, and I was like, wtf I’m the support. xD They were also igniting me from like, full health, and I was like, …… wtf???
- During one late-game, we were focusing this really fed, low-health enemy Talon who had been dominating and who was about to get away from like 4 of us chasing him after a team fight, but we could still see him when he ran into the bushes because I had stuck an E (Help, Pix!) on him, and he was just about to get away when I shot a clutch Glitterlance and took him out. xD He was a nuisance like all game, so after we started focusing and cc’ing the hale outta him, it got a lot better. :3
- “HALP!!! TURN AROUND AND KILL HIM OMG!!! WAT DO” “ULT YOURSELF!!!”
- At one point during the confusion of a team fight, I think I found myself 1v1ing the tanky enemy Pantheon, and I had shielded, ulted, and gotten a Lux shield, I think, and I was just ready to die, because the rest of my team was right next to me, focusing someone else, and I was like, this is it, I’m gonna die, and then they turned around and helped me kill Pantheon, who I’d gotten pretty low, hp-wise. xD Woo.
- We thought we were definitely going to lose this one game where I died a few times early game and discouraged our team’s Graves, who I was laning with (and who I’d managed to save a few times), and at 15 minutes he was like, welp guys, this is GG, surrender at 20. And we were all like, yeah, surrender at 20, >__<” But by 20 minutes, we’d turned the game around, and we were winning skirmishes, and he was like, “they’re so bad, we could easily win”, and we were like, “… you know what, yeah! Yeah, we could!!” Our jungle Olaf was a real derp though and would keep going off by himself to grab buffs or something while we were in the middle of a team fight and he’d keep getting himself killed. At one point he went to solo dragon and the enemy team jumped him and we were like, omggg. It was a lot better after I begged him to stick with the team and stop going off by himself, though. We really started to run over the enemy team when we caught them alone or even in full blown 5v5 team fights. We were just so much stronger, and once we were organized, we just ran them over. I think this is the game where the enemy Veigar was standing in mid lane trying to go b after a team fight we’d won, when we were pushing their mid lane. He was recalling and he was just about to make it back to base when we discovered him, illuminated outta the fog of war, and Unnie fired a Lux ult immediately and dropped him like a fly from half hp. xD
- During that same game, Graves (who had this really nice Mafia Graves skin ^__^) and I found ourselves running 2v4 against the enemy team at one point ‘cause they found us in the jungle somewhere, and we were like SHAT NOOOO, and I was like, low-health Graves has to get away! *ults and speeds him up!* And it was just a bad situation anyway because it was 2v4, LOL, and I don’t do any damage really. Anyway, I’m like, yeah, there you go Graves! Gogo! And he stops, turns around, and tries to kill the enemy team for me. xD And so we both die. And he’s like, “I tried Lulu, lol” and I was like, “I was trying to save you! LOL” And we just laughed about it because we were winning so hard anyway that if we kept playing smart/staying all grouped up together and pushing, we just couldn’t lose. xD
- We thought we were going to lose this one game where the enemy mid Kennen got fed on our mid Kennen, and ditched mid to follow him to bot for easy kills when Unnie (Lux, originally at bot) switched with Kennen. At that point, everyone’s bot and mid lanes lost all sense of order, and Unnie was running through the jungle and juggling two lanes while the enemy Kennen was camping bot/our jungle. Our solo top Irelia was far away getting fed on the enemy top laner, though. ^_~ We started focusing Kennen and the enemy AP (?!?!) Tristana really hard, realized she was AP, built some MR, and got Irelia fed. She got pretty tanky and strong and I built a Zeke’s Herald to capitalize on that and ulted her every team fight I could, and she ended up carrying us to victory! ^^ Afterward, I was like, “gg Irelia carry :D”, and she was like, “yeah! gg, nice game-changing Lulu ults!” And I felt really good. ^__^ Oh yeah, and we were Lux and Lulu laning bot against a Riven & Tristana and doing pretty well~ We were winning our lane until Unnie generously offered to switch lanes with Kennen and he messed it up and fed more. xD I was like, FARM, KENNEN, DAMN YOU, CONCENTRATE ON FARMING!! In my head, ofc. Can’t be bullying the teammates. = u = But for real, he just kept getting himself killed so much…
- At one point, Justin and Chong won their lanes, came to camp bot, and just decimated everyone. xD Such risky, confusing, chaotic plays all the time, and they still somehow made it work. Crazy level 30’s. Baylife, I guess. LOL. Nerf Koreans. xD
- During one game’s end game results, we noticed that every single person on our team had 8 deaths each, lol. :D
- Lux and Lulu lane OP. xD We’d just shield each other or I’d run in when Lux was about to die and shield/ult/speed buff her away from the enemy Ashe/Janna who were trying to slow and kill her, and we just kept winning games as Lux and Lulu, or at one point, Vayne and Lulu. :D
- DOUBLE IP WEEKEND: THE BEST TIME TO BE ON A WINNING STREAK.
Thanks for helping me break yesterday’s losing streak, Unnie! :D